- Stadium: DFH Stadium (day version).
- Server: EU.
- Enable cross-play.
- Mutators: Default.
- The highest seed will host.
- Lobby details must be provided to your opponent on Discord.
- Matches must start within 15 minutes. If a match hasn’t started in 15 minutes, the player responsible for the hold-up will be disqualified.
- Players are allowed to reset their lobbies if they are having latency problems:
– They should do so immediately as they join the match, before the match has started.
– If a goal has not been scored within the 1st min.
– If a goal has been scored in the 1st min, you are not allowed to restart.
– After 1 minute of game time has expired, you are not allowed to restarts regardless of the score.
- There will be a maximum of 5 minutes in-between games for bathroom breaks, sorting out connection issues, etc. If the next game hasn’t started within 5 minutes, the player responsible for the hold-up will be disqualified.
- Contact the admins on the RLX Discord “tournament” channel with the “@Admin” tag.
- Players must reside within South Africa.
- If your game is streamed by our casters, wait for them to provide you with the lobby details and to tell you when to join.
We use the same ruleset as ACGL (navigate to “Rules” and refer to “Game Settings”, “Matches”, “General Rules”, “Fraud/Deception” & “Accounts”). Above-mentioned points overrule any contrasting rules from ACGL.
We encourage people to play in our tournaments and interact with each other via our live chat during streams. However, we have a zero tolerance policy toward hate-based chat. Sexism, racism, homophobia, bullying, harassment or other toxic speech can result in time-outs or even permanent bans from games and live chat. Please be kind and respect others.